Thursday 3 April 2014

Should a Woman be Allowed to Abort a Baby her Baby Daddy wants Her to Keep?






What would be your advice for a situation like this? Mike shared his true life story online:

I got my girlfriend of six years pregnant. She is about 8 weeks pregnant and today she told me she wanted to get an abortion. I asked her why, and she said that she wanted to get her degree and a baby would get in the way of it. And that she is not financially stable to raise a child. I am a college grad and I make over 100k a month.

I told my girlfriend that I would financially support her and my child and help her through school. And if she needed it, we could hire a full time nanny so she could study. Then she said

she wasn't ready to be a mom because she wanted to travel and live her life.

I'm really upset because I feel like she is being selfish. And if it comes down to it, I'd rather her have the child and let me keep it. I can take care of my baby as a single father. She can go off and live her own life and have fun, and finish college. I think my baby deserves a shot at life and I know I would be a great father.

I'm just shocked because my girlfriend's true colors are coming out and if she aborts my child I will want nothing to do with her. Am I right for feeling this way? Can I legally sue her for aborting my child? I am 27, she is 23.





via lailasblog

No comments:

Post a Comment