Tuesday 1 April 2014

Dear LIB readers: How can I win over my mother-in-law to be?


I know some of you think I make these stories up...but I really don't. But sometimes I wonder if the folks who send me these mails make some of these things up. Like this one for instance. Really? Lol



From a female LIB reader

My mother-in-law to be was the secretary to one of my aristos back in the day. I used to dash her money well well whenever her oga settles me. Now many years down the line there is this guy who is madly in love with me and me sef I want to settle down with him but his mother says Lai lai. She was kind not to open my secret to her son and has said I can never marry her son. How can I win her over people because I really love her son...





via LindaIkeji

No comments:

Post a Comment