Saturday 15 February 2014

Kanye shares details about his sex life with Kim on remix of ‘Drunk In Love’


Kanye West gets too open about his sex life with Kim Kardashian in the remix of Beyonce's hit song "Drunk In Love" which was released today. See the lyrics below...

You will never need another lover

Woo! Cause you a milf and I’m a motherfucker

Told you give the drummer some, now the drummer cummin’

I’m pa rum pa pum pumin’ all on your stomach

Yeah, tonight I see some super freaky hoes

That could go from bein’ strippers to a super C.E.O

I don’t know the way you do it, but you do it to me though

And you always told your girlfriends you need you a TV show

Now you got your own money, you don’t need nobody else

But far as hell with all that ass, I think you gon’ need some help

See the rest after the cut....





Let me remind you, you got a, you got a great future behind you

You gotta tell me what we tryna do

I ain’t no pastor, don’t do missionary

I know good (OH!) when I see it, I’m a visionary

I know them haters talkin’ always had us very weary

Yup! On the 35th of Neverwary

Yup! You love the way I’m turnt

After all the money you earned, still show daddy what you learned

That cowgirl, you reverse that cowgirl

You reverse, you reverse, and I pregnated your mouth, girl, ooooh

That’s when I knew you could be my spouse, girl

Fuckin’ all over the house, girl, we just messed up a brand new couch, girl

You ain’t on site then you on Skype

I put you on that bike, you bound, girl

We too wild, won’t turn down

We drunk in love, fuck that



Listen to it below with lyrics







via LindaIkeji

No comments:

Post a Comment