Saturday 4 January 2014

PLEASE HELP!!! My Hubby Won't Talk To Me.


UNEDITED:



Hello house,
Whenever I have disagreement with hubby, he'll decide not to talk to me. He won't eat my food and also will not sleep on the same bed with me. I'll have to beg and beg before he finally decides to talk to me. I'm so sick and tired of his attitude. I tried discussing with him that we should look for a better way to resolve issues but he said he doesn't want to discuss anything with me.
We are presently not talking and have promised myself that this year, no more begging and begging. Have apologised to him like thrice since yesterday, i've sent him messages apologising even though I know that i've done nothing wrong. Now i'm always in my room because even when I go to where he is, he'll stand up and leave d place. This is killing me inside. Don't know what to do. Pls mature advice only.






via 247naijagossip

No comments:

Post a Comment