Friday 17 January 2014

He has no idea that i had a kid for him, now he’s getting married to another lady should i spill the news?


Dear Readers,

I have been having a deep rethink on this for long and i think this is the right time to share it with my fellow readers here before i take my actions…

He’s a guy who i respect so much when we were dating, i was barely 17 when we started dating, as a young girl, i knew nothing about guys and their doggy behavior so when he invited me over to his house just to see his family i went with a full pure heart without baring anything like sex in mind.


After introduction he took me upstairs to his room and waited a while so the family members will be of no help to me, he forced me to his bed and took advantage of me that very day, though i didn’t report it to anybody till i found out am pregnant for 5 months during my first year in the university, i ran home and told my mum that i was raped in my school hostel three weeks i got admitted in the university..


Now that i have given birth to a baby boy who’s 4 years now after i dropped from school, the animal who destroyed my future is about to get married to one of his numerous girlfriends, should i let the world know about the incident or just die with it?








via 247naijagossip

No comments:

Post a Comment