Monday 18 November 2013

Like Seriously, I Don Finally Tire!

I just had to do this to address the people that said I was beefing Linda or something like that, by posting a story she never made.


Linda posted that story just the way I wrote it here earlier on today.

I couldn't call Bayo myself cos I was at work this morning. Linda called him and said this was what happened. I made my post, made sure I added my source and went back to work.

Not knowing that she later edited her story, probably after she got more information.


Here's one thing I want to assure my readers - you are never going to read made up stories on Laila's blog. NEVER!

For every post I put up here, I always make sure it's the truth. Even if the story get K-leg and I'm not so sure about its authenticity, I will always tell you that it is according to so and so.


I am a professional banker, Chemical Engineer by educational qualification, forget that I am a blogger. There are some things I just can't do.

And I''ve been open. Even if I fuck up, I will tell you.


I am not a desperate blogger, I write cos I have the passion, not because I'm hungry, looking for clicks.


I have nothing against Linda. I'm not even jealous of her cos I totally respect her. Linda has paid her dues, worked hard to make a name for herself. She is a role model.

I will be the most stupid person on earth if I'm working to tarnish her image by saying what she never said.


I'm taking my time to explain to you, my dear reader, who wants to see this blog grow.

Not for those who visit just to know if I'm dead yet, then if I'm not, find things I said they can twist to embarrass me, or make this blog a laughing stock.


Integrity is me! I'm never going to lie to you. Anything you read on my blog, take it cos it is the true story.


Linda made that post just the way I wrote it.

But I was at work, so didn't know when she edited her story.


I'm really tired of having to explain everytime. But I do it cos I don't want you good people having doubts about me.


Comments here are talk as you like cos I have NOTHING to hide. Some people really need to take the backseat.

I'm just leaving the office and I'm tired.






via lailasblog

No comments:

Post a Comment