Wednesday 20 November 2013

I Cheated On My Man, To Tell or Not to Tell?


Dear Readers,

I’m wallowing in guilt. I’ve been in a serious relationship with my boyfriend for the past 3 years. We are happy and he has said he sees a future with me. In fact, I highly suspect he’ll propose on my birthday next month. Last week, I went to California for my friend’s wedding. My boyfriend couldn’t go because his friend was also getting married that weekend in Virginia. I drank too much at the wedding and lost my judgment. Fast forward to 5am sunday morning when I woke up in bed with one of the groomsmen and 3 missed calls from my boyfriend. I love my boyfriend and I can’t understand why I did this to him. Now I’m not sure if I should tell him or not. Please help.


Sincerely,


Shameful








via 247naijagossip

No comments:

Post a Comment