Saturday 19 October 2013

Fake Versace Dress Litters Town



Lol, online readers won't kill me. They dig out stuffs like it's no man's business. Btw, need i tell you the so called Chanel Logo Clutch full Lagos? Forget o, i wanted to know if some of you were lying, so i told someone who resides at Ebute Metta to go and check it out. They called it N10,000 and she priced it down to N6,500 and they agreed, lol. Another celeb have rocked this Versace dress, but didn't wanna bug you with it, since I already featured Toyin Lawani and Daniella Okeke rocking it. More so, some of you would have complained. Back to the gist, so an LL reader this morning sent me a picture of the Versace dress above and says, ''Look what I saw in d center of Lagos island! I remember seeing d picture of celebs wearing it on your site! All In d name of original "VERSACE".



Now remember some of them can afford it o, lol.



via ladunliadi

No comments:

Post a Comment