Monday 6 May 2013

HOW COULD MY VIRGIN GIRLFRIEND DO THIS TO ME..


UNEDITED:



Last night was my birthday eve, sleep eluded me. I was so engrossed with the priceless birthday gift my virgin girlfriend plans to offer me. She promised to let me pounce on her virgin thighs as a birthday gift to me. Men! What better gift can a man ask for...she was a pure and sure virgin, unfingered, unkissed, untouched...sweet right?



if you would permit me to use that wrong vocabulary.




Before then, she has been seducing me for the past ten months with erotic notes, talks and texts...like..."hey baby my young thighs are waiting for you to separate them...hmmm i'm so horny for you baby....i want you inside of me...when I make a move she'll say...HEY! WAIT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY BEFORE YOU CAN HAVE IT!"


and all that but isn't all that torment meant to make me go round the bend? Anyway I waited patiently for my birthday to come and here it's, it's has arrived safely. My DRAGON:) and me:)



On that fateful day, I woke up like the way everyone wakes up on their birthday. I sauntered to the sitting room with eyes aching for more sleep. My family behaviours that morning was so odd and strange. "But today is my birthday. Where are my gifts, wishes and kisses from my loving family?" I checked the calendar to be certain it's my birthday. It's my birthday certainly. All I got from my loving family was "Hello son, hi big brother, morning cousin..." men! I think my family need a medical surgery:)...i mused...




Anyway, my virgin girlfriend has it all planned out for me. Who cares about what my family does:) I have a cunt to hunt:)




Later in the day my virgin girlfriend ringed me..."hi baby your birthday gift is waiting for you. I'm home alone in my room. Come quickly please, before I change my mind"... Oh boy eh my guys I use dana airlines land for her room oh.




The zero hour has finally graced me. A moment I need to zero in on my virgin girlfriend. I got to her room it was so dark. "I'm here in the room" she said with an erotic voice. "Give me a jiffy before you flick the light on.....okay i'm done. Switch the lights on so I can see those young virgin thighs...I need to make love to you like crazy until your goddam! Crippled Father hears your scream. On the light baby!" I vibrated.




The lights was switched on, and WO it was her father on the switch. The room was filled with my family, her family, our church members, school mates, neighbour and much more.




And I was standing in front of all of them NAKED carrying a CARTON OF CONDOM on my head. I had one in my mouth and few were on the floor. Men!




By Rex Johnson


What would you do to your girlfriend later if it was you?

For me, when I'm done dreaming, I'd wake later and tell my wife the dream I had about her when she was my virgin girlfriend:) Good Day! Had to drop this before I stepping out:)enjoy:).




via 247naijagossip

No comments:

Post a Comment