Tuesday 30 April 2013

I’m Ready To Marry But I Keep Getting Deceived By Girls...What Should I Do?


I’m a mature man, old enough to get married and I have been trying to get a wife but my girlfriends have not been honest.



After dating a girl for a long time, I found out that she was married and separated from her husband and she wasn’t planning to tell me.



I am dating a girl now and I haven’t seen her for about a year, she’s always giving me excuses that she can not come to see me because she is far from me and even when I travel to see her, she still won’t come but she insists that she loves me and that I should go visit her family and do the necessary things.



I am ready to marry but how will I marry someone I don’t spend time with? Please help me and tell me what to do.







via 247naijagossip

No comments:

Post a Comment