Wednesday 2 April 2014

Reader's Mail: Please How Can I Get this Guy to Pay Me the Money He Owes Me?






I loaned money to a guy friend, like 3 months ago. Just like myself, though I hustle, make supplies to make ends meet, he doesn't have a steady monthly pay job. But then, he told me he desperately needed some money and swore he was going to pay me back in a month's time. I didn't have a lot on me but out of the little I had, I gave MY FRIEND N25k, believing I had to just endure for a month.



The one month he promised passed, no word from him. Second month, he didn't even meet me to say 'Ha, see oh, this one happened, that one happened. Please, give me some time'. I mildly

confronted him, all he told me was stories. Till today, three months gone and I desperately need my money back.



I have called my friend asking him to pay back, he won't answer my calls or return them. I am not asking to borrow money from him, just give me back what you owe me. I even knocked N5k off the N25k he's owing me to make it easier. For where!! I need my money and this guy is now acting like I am committing a crime asking for it. Please, who has any advice on how I can get him to repay me? I'm considering getting him beaten up. I'm that angry right now.





via lailasblog

No comments:

Post a Comment