Tuesday 14 January 2014

My Mum’s Husband Harasses Me Sexually, But He Helps In Paying My Scholl Fees, What Do I Do? – Girl, 15, Cries Out


Our mothers wish us all only what’s best, and would go to any lengths to ensure our well-being. However, what are we to do when their plans backfire, and it’s us now protecting them from harm? A 15-year-old girl sent in this letter. She has found herself in a very difficult situation and asks for your advice.

For obvious reason, we do not publish her name.


I found out that my mum’s husband is cheating on her. Moreover, recently he started harassing me sexually. I feel uncomfortable when I’m around him, but there is going to a big problem if I report to my mum. She has been through a lot and married this man in order to gain support for provision of my educational needs. I am just 15 years old, and I don’t want my dreams of completing my education to be shattered!


Please give me the best idea you can!








via 247naijagossip

No comments:

Post a Comment