Sunday 12 May 2013

I Need A Man Who Resides In Texas- LL Female Reader


The truth is after the last post i made on a guy who needs a lady, a lot of people have been mailing me. This came in yesterday, but something tells me she is genuine and that is why i am putting it up. She is Igbo. So if you need a wife and reside in Texas, holla. Some of her words below;



I'm a young lady in my thirties, catholic, love God and seriously looking for a future partner. I'm a petroleum engineer with a major e&p company in Houston, Texas where I reside.



It's been really hard to find someone. I hardly go out besides work and church. Clubs are not my thing. I do attend Nigerian functions but it seems like everyone is taken. I strongly believe God will do it for me. Please I'm appealing to men between ages 36-40 and if possible reside in Houston Texas as well.



Thanks and God bless.



via ladunliadi

No comments:

Post a Comment