Sunday 19 January 2014

OJB's Younger Wives Explain Why They Didn't Give Their Kidneys At His Thanksgiving


The music producer was joined by his family including wives – Mabel, June and Korede along with their children, seven in total. The producer shed tears while expressing his thanks to God at the service.
On why they let the first wife do the kidney donation, his two younger wives said:

Second wife Mrs. June Okungbowa:“Going through the process is scary but words cannot express how thankful we are to God for the final result”.


Third wife Mrs. Korede Okungbowa: “I just had a baby when the issue came up so it wasn’t possible for me to have done another surgery, if I had the chance to, I would have donated my kidney without thinking about it, he is my husband. We are here to thank God for the success of everything”. More pics after the cut:



















via 247naijagossip

No comments:

Post a Comment