Monday 21 October 2013

BBA: Hotel Worker Cries Over Pokello


Zimbabwe's Pokello Nare, who is currently in Zambia, has revealed that she will wear flat shoes this week as she danced heavily last night in Victoria Falls.

She also said a hotel worker was beside herself with joy when she came for room service.


She wrote on her Twitter: "@pokellosexxy: After tonite I have concluded, I work hard! Victoria Falls it's been too real!! 1st time I did more dancing than takin pics. u made my nite!"


She added, "@pokellosexxy: I'm wearing Flat shoes for the whole week! The way I danced last nite is gross human Violation! my fone won't upload pics, I'm so bugged"


On her encounter with the hotel worker she posted, "@pokellosexxy: The girl who brings Room Service started shaking wen I opened e door and started cryin. She says she can't believe her eyes. lol this reaction"


In other tweets, she said she will 'soon' visit Nigeria.


The luxury boutique owner, who was recently included in the controversial top 100 list of influential youths in Zimbabwe also managed to seal an endorsement deal with City Center Suppliers in Lusaka, Zambia.








via 247naijagossip

No comments:

Post a Comment